Friday, April 24, 2009

More Wal-Mart coupon policies

I asked a manger this morning about printable coupons and coupons that say "manufacture coupon" but have a store name, brand, logo, etc. on top.

#1 - Printable coupons are the manufacture coupons that you can print on-line. Each coupon has a limit per printer, usually 2 - 4. Printable are exepted ONLY when they work - if the machine rejects it don't get made, angry, etc. The manager I talked to said sometimes there will be a bunch of coupon fraud going on so NO printed coupons are excepted. Printable coupons fraud is when you photocopy the same coupon. DO NOT copy printables!! Most of the time printable are excepted.

#2 - Wal-Mart only excepts manufacture coupons. However, some coupons say "manufacture coupon" on them and have a store name next to it. Check the very very bottom of the coupon. Most time (in itty bitty print) it says "Good only at RITE AID" or whatever store. These manufacture coupons are NOT excepted at Wal-Mart.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I don't know if you remember me but I stopped you at Wal Mart a couple weeks ago to ask about your coupons. I have a couple questions. Where did you get the baseball card holders? I have looked a couple places but can't seem to find them. Also where are some other places to get coupons? I know there are some printable ones from pinching your pennies and I get the Sunday paper. But other than that are there other places to get coupons? I'd appreciate your help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I remember you - I'm so glad to see that you stopped by!!! I got my baseball card holders at Wal-Mart. They are not in the easiest place to find. They are in a checkout isle area. I can't remember the checkout isle #, but it is closer to the magazines, books, etc. Next time I am at Wal-Mart, I will look at the checkout isle number. As far as grocery coupons go those are the only places that I know of to find them. Every month I get mailers sent to me with coupons to restaurants, entertainment, and other services. I also get a coupon calander each fall. All of those coupons come automatically, I've never requisted them. I hope that answers your questions. I am having a couponing class this Wednesday April 29th @ 7:00pm at the LDS church on the corner of 400 East and 500 North in Pleasant Grove.

    ReplyDelete