Monday, March 23, 2009

Sunday Paper

Happy Monday morning to everybody - I hope you had a great weekend!!!

There was one coupon book in the Sunday paper

Ream's
Aparagus - $0.99/lb
2 lb cello wrapped carrots - $0.99/bag
Artichocks - $0.99
Grapefruit - $0.29/lb
Large Johagold, Brauburn, Cameo, Granny Smith, Red delicious, and Golden delicious Apples - $0.69/lb

There were 4 coupons to TANGER OUTLET stores in Park City - they can be used at any of the stores for 20% off

Albertson's

4 - double coupons (up to $1.00)

That's about all worth noting. Check out the links on the right of my blog if you want to see a complete list of sales - pinching your pennies and grocery guru.

Sis. Allred has asked me to do a class in our ward, when she gets that all setup I will let everybody know.

Remember when price matching at Wal-Mart, be on the safe side and BRING YOUR ADS. Also, keep your recipts for a little while. Wal-Mart has a great return policy made easier with a receipt.

If you are buy plants, trees, shrubs, anything like that, if it dies within a year you can bring it in for a FULL refund or replacement with the recipet. Most nursery DO NOT do that. 2 years ago I bought $200 worth of bushes from Lindon nursery - all of them died so I returned them, I was only gived 1/2 credit because they "have no control over the environment or how well you take care of them". So I used the $100 to get more bushes, well those DIED. I promise I am not a bad gardner and I take good care of my plants. So I returned those bushes. Anyway, long story short I have 2 bushes with my $200!!! We have bought 10 roses bushes from Wal-Mart and kept the recipet for 1 year - not one of our plants dies and they were much cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment