Monday, December 29, 2008

So far, not much

I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas and you all have a wonderful New Year.

In the Sunday paper, I was not impressed with any of the New Years Sales - I think they will probably come out after the New Year. I only got one coupon insert the P&G insert.

Ream's - located at the bottom of the Our Town section in the paper (of course has lots of produce!!!) This sale goes from Dec. 29, 2008 - Jan 03, 2009

Cucumbers 3/$1

Red grape Tomatoes $0.99 per cup

Green Cabbage $0.39/lb

Red and Gold Bell Peppers 2/$1.00 (buy lots and cut up and freeze what you do not use fresh, as long as the frozen peppers are cooked into a dish they taste the same, I do this with the peppers left in my garden at the end of the season.)

Zucchini $0.69

1 lb mini carrots $0.69

Medium Yellow Onions 4 lbs/$1

Red, Green, Romaine Leaf Lettuce $.079 each

Cello Whole or Sliced Mushrooms $0.99/ 8 oz. pkg

Large Hass Avocados $.69 each

Walgreens
$.10 digital prints or prints from film when you purchase 50 or more 4X6 prints. This is a coupon and I do not know if this can be price matched at Wal-Mart or not.

Hopefully there will be a lot more grocery sales in the Tuesday inserts. I will try to post tomorrow, but no guarentees I have YW tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment