Friday, December 5, 2008

Great Deal at K-Mart

If you have not gone to K-Mart yet to take advantage of the double coupon sale - GO!!! Bring all of your coupons and spend a little big of time and save a lot of money. I bought 2 Dove shampoos, 2 Dove conditioners, 2 Glade carpet freshners (the stuff you spinkle on your carpet then vacuum up), 3 pak of Zest soap, and 2 glad arisol air freshners for $6.11. I was pretty excited. I saved about $12.00.

At Wal-Mart there is a lot of great sales to price match, especially on produce.

If any of you went to Smith's last night - I'm really sorry!!! There really was a sale, but there wasn't much there. Everything went so fast, that when I got there about 6 pm all of the good stuff was gone. I guess I did get eggs. I shouldn't have gone though - the world was telling me not to go, but I went anyway. I was going to be there at 3 pm. As I was getting my kids ready, my daughter fell off of the coffee table and hit her cheek and eye on her sippy cup - so now she has a black eye. After 15 minutes we finally make it out of the house and to the car. I opened the door and realized that I left my daughters car seat in my husbands truck!!! So we went back inside. Finally, my husband came home and I got the carseat. On the way out the door my kids bonked their heads together, now they both have bruises on their foreheads. After ALL of that I really shouldn't have gone, but I did anyway. At least I got eggs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment