Saturday, November 29, 2008

How did you do?

How did everybody do yesterday? My sister-in-law and I went out at 5:15, but we both had to be back by 6:45am. I can't post everything I got because I do not my want my tricky tricky husband to read this blog and see what I got him. I will say that I paid $60 for his gifts and they retail at $120, so not too bad. I also got a bunch of emergency kit supplies at Recreation outlet for $15, for my brother and sister. My best find was the TMX cookie monster and ernie. I got each of my kids one and my nephew one for $5 each. That was at Big Lots. It was really funny, Kylie and I were some of the first in line. As we walked in, I asked an associate where they were. The toy was underneith another display and wasn't easily seen. We walked right to it as the rest of the people there ran right past to the toy isle. By the time we stood up from getting the toys we were caught in a wall of women grabbing at the dolls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment