Tuesday, November 25, 2008

BLACK FRIDAY

Hey everybody - please post comments about Black Friday ads. Let us all know the GREAT deals you are finding. I am trying to find something for Sandy from Santa - any ideas? I do not have any black Friday ads yet, I hope I get them on Wednesday or Thursday. Walmart.com does have their flyer posted on-line. I hope there are some great deals this year!! As I find deals I will just add them to this posting.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I only have a minute - I will post again after my kids are in bed.

Big Lots - 5$ TMX Ernie or Cookie Monster
Big Lots- 2/$5 hoodies

Great deals on dishes and cookwear at Shopko and K-Mart $20-$40

Recreation Outlet - LED flashlights 4/$5, and other GREAT emergency prep supplies and wonderful prices!!!

K-Mart - $6.99 Basic Edition men's sweaters

Wal-Mart - $2-$6 DVD's, besides that I wasn't very impressed with this ad

Robert's - $139 Cricket bundles

If anybody needs the ads give me a call and I will give you an extra copy of mine

3 comments:

  1. My family is huge into the Black Friday sales. We get up at the crack of dawn and head out every year. I’ve received a lot of the adds through e-mails. My mom picked up the Black Friday add for Walmart when she was shopping there yesterday. So far they seem to have the best deals. 4$ P.J.s, 8$ jackets and hoodies for all sizes, a 10MP Samsung digital camera for $69… A lot of the on-line sites are offering free shipping too if you prefer to shop that way. To find them google * (store name) promotion codes*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about website called blackfriday.com. I don't know the exact site but google it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So today was fun. The rain this morning was a whole new thing we've never done on Black Friday before. It added to the fun for us. :) I bought $230 worth of products for $82. Not bad for a days work. How did everyone else do?

    (www.lisashandmadecards.com)

    ReplyDelete