Sunday, January 25, 2009

Free Valentines and Sunday paper deals

I got this e-mail a few days ago from my big sis in Washington. I don't know how she finds all of these great online feebies, but I am going to starting posting everything she sends me.

"I saw this on a freebie website. Yout get 6 free custom photo valentine cards plus free shipping. I think they know that everyone will think the cards are so cute and will order a bunch (they're pretty expensive), but you're strong and will not let the cuteness overtake you. Anyway, grandparents will love these." http://stories.scrapbooksetc.com/landings/valentine0209.php?sssdmh=dm17.360699&esrc=nwapq30_09v&email=1362781963

Sunday Paper Deals

Super Bowl Sunday is next Sunday - there will be a lot of adds for snack food and big screen TV's this week!!!

Reams of course has great produce (price match at Wal-Mart)
Avocados 2/$0.89
1 lb mini carrots $0.89/bag
Roma Tomatoes 2 lbs for $0.89
Bell Peppers 2 for $0.89 (cut and freeze what you don't use fresh)
Apples $0.79/lb
Red Grape tomaotes $0.89 per cup

Walgreens
Puffs facial tissue $0.89 limit 2

Kohl's
Big clearance sale - biggest final gold star clearance save 80% and other clearance is 60-70%.

There are 2 Post cereal coupons for $1 off 2 boxes. These coupons are good at the Macey's
cereal sale (ends Tuesday).

People have been asking me about printable coupons - the only place locally that I know takes printables are the Albertson's stores. If anybody know anywhere else, please post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment