Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Last day of Albertson's sale

Go to coupons.com and get all of the great Kraft coupons. Between the coupons in the paper and the kraft coupons I spent just under $9.00. I got 4 bottles of BBQ sauce, 2 boxes Kraft suddenly salad, 3 sqeazable mayo's, 2 boxes of Ritz crackers, 4 bottles of Suave, and a 2 lb brick of cheese I got all of that at Albies. At Wal-Mart (because I knew the prices were a lot better) I got 6 packages of hot dogs, 4 bottles of kraft dressing and 2 suckers for my kids. I got everything at both stores for about $8.50. Just remember to get what you use. Most of this stuff I am saving for this summer because we are going camping a lot.

For every $10 (before coupons) you spend at Albertson's on Kraft products you get $3.00 off automatically and another $2.00 off your next shopping trip. So split your orders into $10 increments and pay for them one at a time to maximize your savings!! Sorry this is such late notice, I just found out yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment